Venue Details: CPST Training: Kenneth Gordon Maplewood School
420 Seymour River Place
North Vancouver BC V7H 1S8
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- A mask or two or three (you may want to change it throughout the day)
- A pen
- A notebook if desired
- Water bottle
- Ideally, your lunch/snacks. If your food requires chilling, please bring an appropriate cooler/icepack.
- There are grocery stores and fast food options within a 2 block radius of the venue.
- In the coming weeks I will be following up with the class over email to ensure everyone is well prepared for the class and has everything they need to be successful. If you feel you may require particular accommodations to be successful in the class, please feel free to start this conversation earlier!
- There is ample parking lot and street parking available.
- Our CPST Training course will take place in a classroom immediately at the front of the school. When entering the school from the main entrance (there is a colourful crosswalk leading to it!), take the very first left. The classroom is the first classroom on the left in the hallway. You'll see us there!